I have never made a bucket list ever, so I thought since one of my subscribers has such a great list, I was going to try his idea. He inspired me to do so.
1. Finish crochet blanket
2. Cut my own bangs (Done!!)
3. Meet someone who speaks more than 3 languages
4. See the Ocean for the first time
5. Learn to sew my own clothes
6. Have a positive attitude every day on everything
7. Keep house clean every day
8. Work out 4 times a week, as we know that is more than half a week
9. Eat breakfast everyday
10. Get a new bank account
11. Finish writing my poem book
12. Record a song for youtube
13. Be kind to everyone
14. Eat meatballs
15. Read enough books that makes me hate reading!
16. Say what’s on my mind when I think it
17. Visit another state, so far I’ve seen PA, OH, IL, SC, FL, and GA.
18. Complete 90 days of Julian Michael’s (Already got 1 day done!)
19. Be at my brother’s 18th birthday.
20. Go to my brother’s graduation.
21. Play 3 video games.
22. Ask for directions instead of using a GPS.
23. Find a historic site
24. Go to the top of a hill and watch the sun set
25. Learn to kick box
26. Learn to Knit instead of Crochet
27. Do a 30 day video blog instead of writing
28. Do a tutorial for others on something awesome
29. Sing in the rain
30. Walk my dog 15 minutes every morning
31. Drink a glass of water every morning
32. Stop hitting the snooze button
33. Wear my hair straight every day for 30 days
34. Learn how to make food home made
35. Learn how to dance
I think this is going to be an exciting year. When I complete something on the bucket list, I will either post a picture or a video showing you that I did so. Are you going to be on the ride with me?
Quote of the day:
“The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today.” ~ Anonymous
What I think the quote means? By reading the first sentence of the quote, I look at my past and the mistakes that I have made. Not all mistakes are bad ones, but we learn from them. We grow from them. We have a chance to make future mistakes into possibly a great decision ever.
In the second sentence, it tells me to look at my whole day before it even begins. What can I do to make this day positive? What can I do to make this day a happy one instead of a sad one? Life is too short, so make it worth while. Make it the best day ever, live it as if it were your last.
Happiness: What makes you happy? That’s the question. If you look around yourself while you are sitting down, what makes you happy? Is it the people who are around you? Is it the things that are around you? Are you alone?
My happiness comes from the life that surrounds me with joy. If I couldn’t be here, then my life wouldn’t be here. Some days, it can be a challenge. Other days, I am just so thankful for my life. I am happy for the people that are here, that support me and love me.
Sadness: What makes you sad? Here’s another question. What would make you sad? Would it be the things that you have now just leave you forever? Do you miss someone you’ve loved long ago?
My sadness comes from missing my grandmother. She’s taught me how to be the best woman that I could be. Although, I’m not sad because I’m not near here. I’m only sad when I know she needs me and I cannot be there for her. When I lived with her for 7 months, every other Thursday I would take her to get her shots, and she wouldn’t drive. Without me there, she doesn’t have anyone but my mother. And she works a lot.
If you stare at yourself in the mirror, and ask yourself, “Why me?”, just remember that you are not alone.
In other words…I’m just the girl.